rock sliders...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hally

Reaction score
hey lads,
does anyone know where i can get some sliders for a d22???
or know anyone who makes them????

cheers Hally

:big_smile:

Cheezy racing quoted me $795 last week. :no:

Been laying on me back under the car with a tape measure and will look at fabricating my own plus some under body bash plates.
Will put up some plans once they are done and tested.

I made a set for my D40, it was a pain in the arse job, probably still cost me a few hundred bucks in materials. If you haven't got the tools or know-how I reckon $795 isn't a bad price.

i'm gonna put on the new steel sidesteps from tjm when they release them soon. I am lead to believe they are gonna offer a new style rear bar too in the near future.

I can highly recommend Andrew Cox from Big O 4x4 (Big-O-4x4, 4WD Suspension & Accessories). The sliders for my D40 cost $600.00 fitted for mild steel. If you want high tensile lightweight steel then $710.00 it is. He custom makes em, gets them annodised and then fits them.

:)

thats good to know...quality is really good then? i bought my suspension from him and got a deal i was happy with and great service. i'll shoot him off an enquiry. thanks. do you have photos in your garage? close ups?

thats good to know...quality is really good then? i bought my suspension from him and got a deal i was happy with and great service. i'll shoot him off an enquiry. thanks. do you have photos in your garage? close ups?

I'll take some for you and post em Friday - I won't have time tomorrow.

Ok Woz

here's some pics for you. The sun was a little too bright but you get the idea.

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

Answer is both. Front of both sides are both bolted through the body mount. Middle of both are clamped (with room for the fuel line so its not crushed). Rear of driver's side also clamped. Passenger side rear fitment required a little engineering as the plastic fuel tank is hard up against the chassis. Anyway, welding some bolts onto long pieces of thin steel they can be inserted inside the chassis so that nuts be attached.

I'll take some photos :)

Latest posts

Back