Exhausts???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therealmo

Reaction score
Hey, looking for a 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 straight through mandrel bend exhaust for my 06 d22. anyone know of good places in townsville or good deals anywhere else?

Do i need to look at increasing the dump & cat at these sizes?

thanks dave,
are the standard dumps and cat fairly restrictive?
where would i find better.
will this help spool up the turbo quicker?

I dont think the standard cat is that restrictive but I thought I would go up a size.

The factory dump pipe is majorly restricted.

I got mine done in Newcastle, cant help you about townsville area.

Yep, will spool quicker and is much more drivable.

From memory it cost me $1150 for the whole 2.5 inch system.

Dave.

I just got off the phone from a local block in Rowville and he quoted me $1300 for a 2.75" mandrel bend, straight thru muffler, aluminized, dump pipe with cat. It has to come down from Queensland $90 in freight.

cheers,

Lance

i duno if id worry about the muffler....but personal choice. my 3" straight through with cat insides missing isnt that loud

Beaudesert Exhausts have just quoted me $1135 for an aluminised steel mandrel bent with new dump pipe and cat converter plus $125 to fit, and $930 without the cat conv. This has to be made to fit around a gas tank sitting in the current muffler's position so is a custom made job. I will probably pay them to fit it,but I am not sure I need the cat converter with gas fitted to the Nav although will probably go along with it just to be safe with the law. :victory:

Paul

Let us know how you go with getting one fitted up in Townsville as its on my to do list aswell. I haven't had any experience with any exhaust fitters up here yet.

Latest posts

Back