Grrrrrr again.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLID D22

Reaction score
Being hot today i went to the pools with misses and kids, i parked next to a neat looking prado, if thats possible all toyotas look like bathtubs to me, and went for a swim.
Coming back walking to my car i hear my alarm go off, i look straight at my car and see the owner of the prado and her kids getting in one of em let the door go and the wind blew it straight into my car.
You should have seen the look on the ladys face when she seen i walked straight up to my car and noticed i was the owner, i had a quick look and lucky the door hit my side step, just a bit of paint gone, no biggie, look at the prado door and there a nice paint chip and a dent on the corner of the door.
Boy did that make me feel good, apparently the prado is only 6 months old.

From now on im starting a tally navara 1 Toyota 0

haha yeh seen that happen before with high winds.. had an email a while back of a person that hit a parked car... it said " sorry I hit your car, there are people watching me so they think im writing my details down but im not sorry. " haha was a laugh... thought id mention that.. lol

I thought the same thing when i saw it hapen at the local safeway.
Those side steps ARE good for something.

My missus hates it,
but i always park away from all the others.

One thing i absolutely loathe is people who DON'T CARE
about denting other peoples cars.

BASTARDS!

I could have been an absolute a*hole and made her pay for a resprayed side step, but im not like that and besides i would not like the look of a shiny step on one side while the rest of the car is scratched.

My missus hates it,
but i always park away from all the others.

I do that, and the thing that really riles me up is when you've parked away from everyone, to avoid crowds, and somebody comes and parks RIGHT next to you in a totally deserted carpark!

ARGH THE FOIBLES OF THE MODERN WORLD.

I do that, and the thing that really riles me up is when you've parked away from everyone, to avoid crowds, and somebody comes and parks RIGHT next to you in a totally deserted carpark!

ARGH THE FOIBLES OF THE MODERN WORLD.

Yep,
I've had the same thing too.

Morons.....must think their cars will get lonely if they're not next to another
:bike:

hahaha what a funny story. Will definetly keep my side steps on then hey lol

I got a call on my mobile from someone who was calling "about the red car at northland shopping centre".

Seems someone left a note with a phone number after they smashed into someone else's car. It was a totally random number they used and it turned out to be mine!! grrrrrrrr lucky I knew northlands is in melbourne..... bit hard when my car has never left brisbane. :-/ felt sorry for the poor fella who got the note.

Can we include birds or specifically bird shit in the scope of this rant? I have had the paint stripped back by bird shit on the bonnet of my D40. It was on there for only two days but that was enough time for the acid to react with the metalic paint and bingo!. Full respray of bonnet now needed. Grrrr.

OMG how unfortunate. Wasn't bat shit? I didnt think birds poo was that toxic - bats eat lots of acidic fruits that could cause ?? That is a big shame :-(

OMG how unfortunate. Wasn't bat shit? I didnt think birds poo was that toxic - bats eat lots of acidic fruits that could cause ?? That is a big shame :-(

Spot on - it was acidic from all the fruit in season currently.

when i owned my 87 hilux i was in a hotel parking lot in surfers. big storms at the time. opened my door and next minute my door swung outa my hand and wedged its self nice into the car next to me. seems my missus decided to open her door for some silly reason (to get out) and the wind went through the car. i had to acctually reef the door back out, i destroyed that car door. i went to reception to find out whos car it was and it turns out she was staying in the same room as me...(group booking) when i explained to her what happend, offered to have it fixed by my mates who are panel beaters refuesed and abused the hell out of me. ..offered her cash. she refused and abused me again. next week i get a phone call from her insurance asking for my details cause the damage was over $1000, called the bitch up explained the car would have been fixed. it was a white civic so a second hand door would be 100 at max. never heard a thing about it again. was nice as pie next time she saw me.

Seems someone left a note with a phone number after they smashed into someone else's car. It was a totally random number they used and it turned out to be mine!! grrrrrrrr lucky I knew northlands is in melbourne..... bit hard when my car has never left brisbane. :-/ felt sorry for the poor fella who got the note.

I had the same thing, got a call from a guy sayin i left a note except he was S.A i'm in W.A, but he wouldn't believe me. When his mum called back, then his dad i cut sick. They were trying to say i did it and drove across country to escape the conviction... except i left my number.... most random call ever :no:

Latest posts

Back