suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1566

Reaction score
just wonder what people think of ironman lift kits say 2inch, if anyone has one or is getting one, what woul u recomen instead.

Last edited:
I considered the Ironman kit but ended up going with EFS because I found better reviews/feedback on them.

theres better out there, ironman haven't got the best reviews from some customers. I'm very happy with Dobbinson gear, they have been in the game much longer then i bet that chinese factory where ironman is made.

I put iron man in my ute in december and have given it a good bash test over the holidays.
No complaints so far but i have nothing to compare it to as this is my first 4x4.
I read mixed reviews about all the brands so tossed a coin,sort of.
Definately better than stock suspension.

Dude I would seriously recommend NOT going with Ironman...I bought a 2" lift kit for my rodeo not too long ago and cutting a very long story short over a period of a year I got the following:

Sworn at by the ironman distributer
Sworn at by the ironman QLD rep
3 Sets of shocks (front and rears) in 15,000kms
Ended up after 4 new torsion bars for the front with two RIGHT HAND bars in the front end
2 Sets of Leaf springs
Inverted Shackles because they were made the wrong length
2 bush kits
and a blown up LED work light after 2 weeks

I was on the verge of taking them to court and seriously at the end of the day they are cheap, and you certainly get what you pay for!

Dude I would seriously recommend NOT going with Ironman...I bought a 2" lift kit for my rodeo not too long ago and cutting a very long story short over a period of a year I got the following:

Sworn at by the ironman distributer
Sworn at by the ironman QLD rep
3 Sets of shocks (front and rears) in 15,000kms
Ended up after 4 new torsion bars for the front with two RIGHT HAND bars in the front end
2 Sets of Leaf springs
Inverted Shackles because they were made the wrong length
2 bush kits
and a blown up LED work light after 2 weeks

I was on the verge of taking them to court and seriously at the end of the day they are cheap, and you certainly get what you pay for!

That is pretty poor service.

And the prices aren't that much different really...

When you consider that a ute can easily cost more than 40 grand, the difference in cost between (say) ironman and old man emu can be as little as 500 bucks...

that works out to just over 1 percent of the value of the vehicle, for what could arguably be one of THE most important safety aspects of your vehicle - the auality of the suspension product, and the resultant handling traits.

Food for thought anyway.

Latest posts

Back