got my navara.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belle

Reaction score
I have just returned from brisbane and I bought a navara.

I wont pick it up for another 2 weeks as I am getting some spotties and uhf fitted and also some black rims put on purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and some dints taken out and I hate the long drive to get down there/get home again.

Totally love the car, here are some pics....

Hope they dont come out too big - sorry if they do.

023.jpg

022.jpg

024-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

Will post some new pics of the finished product or before I think of other things I want added/changed (I have a few ideas)

belle xx

Nice work belle, congrats.

Thats a nice looking ute, love the tray/bar setup, should be able to pack plenty in/on it.

Nice ride, snorkel and tow hitch receiver as well. You could pop one of those little camper trailers behind it and get yourself up into the mountains for a quiet getaway with that.

Well done! :)

thanks nevyn, must have missed your reply!! There are the front ladder rails too that are in the tray. I don't think I will be needing those LOL

Nice looking ute, might have trouble mounting spotties in the bull bar with the ladder rack attachments.

Thanks Snowy!! I fell inlove with it too.

Matt- yep the tray is going to be great. I carry lots of bird cages/aviaries so will be very useful.

Cabhsv - You have identified the bain of my existance!!! the dudes at the 4x4 shop dont wanna chop those holders cause of the airbags :-( so I am a bit limited to spotlight size and shape. Have been looking for lights that have the flat(er) backs. Have chosen some hella rallye 1000s and have my fingers crossed soooo tight that they fit infront of the holders. If not may have to go for squares, which I dont particularly want.... :)

Will put up some new photos when I get my black rims too. THAT is what I am excited about! got some new bajas on them so should be schweeeeeeet

Shame you can't just get a friend to whip out a hacksaw, if you're not interested in using the front supports. I don't see how that would have any impact on the airbag system - you'd be losing what, a couple of hundred grams of metal tops?

yeah if I knew someone I would. I will get these lights for now and can always upgrade and make more changes later :) Maybe add more up top if I need to. Dont wanna look too overdone ;-) thanks tony.

Hey deadly, thanks! I spotted you the other day... would have been monday arvo (day before aust day). I knew it wouldnt be long before I did!! I wasn't in my nav but.

O.K. here is an updated picture of my little nav. I have also bought a pair of xgt lights for the front, once i get the rack holders cut. Had to take the back off the tray so I can see where I am reversing LOL bit of touch parking....

002-1.jpg

Hey deadly, thanks! I spotted you the other day... would have been monday arvo (day before aust day). I knew it wouldnt be long before I did!! I wasn't in my nav but.
That would've been when I was getting fuel for a run up to Kroombit Tops on the Tuesday:victory:

Lookin good with the new wheels:top:

Let me know if/when you want those post removed.

OK!! the fella from the 4wd shop rekons he will do the cutting for a bottle of rum LOL and fit my xgt for $160. is that a good price for the fitting do you reckon? or am i being a typical girl and getting ripped LOL

Actually, I got the BEST price for both the uhf and xgt's from brissy....

I paid 549 for uhf (tx3220) and got quoted 635 up here. I paid 483 for a pair of lightforce xgt lights, and up here was quoted $725!! plus they gave me 4 of those deep rubber dish lookin mats (for sand n mud etc) for 50 for the whole set. I was so happy!!

P.S rum, bourbon or beer? lol

Back