Glasshouse in late July

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
g'day all

Anyone up for a trip to Glasshouse at the end of July? Been a while since we've had a good outing...... I'm thinking round 27 or 28 July.

and don't forget the Muster is on in October!

cheers

I would be keen for this. Providing it's not full on and going to trash my truck haha.

doesn't look like too many of us Qld's have had a trip in a while :)

Tyron - the good bit about Glasshouse is there's usually two ways round something (easy or harder?) Good play time and great scenery

Yeah, it's great up there. I ride there most weekends. Its fun seeing tracks from a 4wd perspective.

Id love to go but ill be leaving for the cape the next week and will be spending that weekend checking everything on the truck. Would have loved to go been a while since ive had it in 4wd

this sounds great but im so new to this i dont want to be a dead weight..

i think my d21 is stock as a rock except for A/T tyres.. do you guys mind telling me some beginner stuff so i can learn the basics please

also what type of gear should be brought along just a small recovery kit just incase?

thanks in advance

Always good to bring some of your own recovery gear, even if others have some too.

Glasshouse has several tracks and in the hard bits there's usually an easy way round. Plus we're a friendly bunch

Getting a few people interested.... Nice!

27-28 July peoples - nice warm up trip out before the Muster weekend!

cheers!

Went for a ride up there today. Awesome conditions for a bike, would be damn slippery with 4 wheels.

Back