MSA Dropslide

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgermasi

Reaction score
We have been saving for a while and finally about a month ago I purchased a MSA Dropslide DS50 for my 60L ARB fridge/freezer.

At first look I have to admit it is not the cheapest product out there but when you take into consideration the components used and the amount of hours to develop the product it actually comes down to a very reasonable deal.

Past the initial shock of the price the fitting instructions made the installation very easy. Probably the longest job was to fit the cable for the power to the fridge but that is because I am also a very pedantic person. The operation of the whole slide is fantastic. It makes it so much easier to access the fridge and I also use it for my tool boxes when I'm working during the week. My wife really enjoyed using the dropslide. It was very easy for her to use and access the contents in the fridge without any effort (which is a bonus for me too!).

Unfortunately after the first weekend away we discovered the thumb lock on the runner wasn't working as normal. We contacted MSA and this is where the value of spending lthe extra bit of money on an Australian made product becomes worth it. Mark from MSA offered very good support, firstly by suggesting a few things to check and do to see if we could get the device working property again. The suggestions didn't work and Mark without hesitation offered a spare runner to replace the old one. I fitted the new runner in today and it is working like a charm.

Very happy with the purchase, product and support and the fact that I kept the business in Australia and it proved to be of better quality compared to the cheaper products made overseas.

Yer mate they are expensive but well worth the money. How'd you go running the cable over the handle like the instructions explained?

Latest posts

Back