Are D21 and 22 canopies similar?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tassie Dave

Reaction score
Hi all. New here and have finally found a reason to make a fist post.

I have a 98 D22 dual cab (red) with the ever reliable 3.2L diesel and have found a pretty good looking Flexiglass canopy for sale. Seller says that he thinks it will fit other makes and models and gives 1410mm long by 1545mm wide and 540mm high measurements. The measurements are close to my tub but as mine has rounded sides seems closer to the STRs where the D21 is a lot squarer. I was wondering if any out there have a better idea than I. My plan is to get a canopy, either second hand or suffer the pain of new, then fit a roof-top tent.

The canopy is listed on eBay here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=300287702620

I had been thinking about trading the Navara for a Patrol flat tray but have since changed my mind and decided to spend the money and do a few changes. Fitted Lightforce Blitz 240s, EFS springs and Lovells shocks just before Xmas. Also got rid of the old Uniden UHF and bought a new GME TX4400. Until now I have not needed to spend a cent on it apart for the usual servicing and a set of tyres.

Not sure if it will fit, you could go to a car yard and measure a D21 tray and compare it to your's. You could try the paper aswell.

To my knowledge the D21 and D22 are very similar. Look at the body and I think D22 panels would go straight onto a D21.

Good luck.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back