oh craaaaaaaaap!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DANHEMP

Reaction score
Oh dear ,

Third trip in the new TD27T transplant was going like a dream was pulling up a hill i gave it a little more and pssssssssssst! it just sounded like somethin burst then each time after that when it would rech same point same raspy sound kicked in before hand was whistling beautiful tons of power right through then each time it would rev out and turbo would work a lil harder psssssssst! it now has experienced a power loss turbo is hammering but there i a loss of power and it seemed to use more juice on the same trip done earlier which used less, so just to recap
all was good economy was brilliant turbo was really sharp and giving plenty of boost when it would kick in then suddenly when pushing up a hill at higher end of gear it suddenly reached a point and the turbo sounded raspy not a clean whistle like somethin fizzed almost loss of pressure , now boost is more even and not as effective what the hell has happened ? please help christ im shattered.

yeah i had to adapt the valve to a piece we made up to cut out the water to air calsonic how can you tell if that valve has had the dick

Back