Oztent rv 4 any good??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one and rate it very highly. Great quality tent with a few added extras makes great setup for those long stays. I have the peaked side kit and the fly. Gives plenty of space and keeps the dew off in the cold nights.

Rusty

We sell heaps of them at work. They're without a doubt the best quality tent that we sell. Also very adaptable with the side walls, screen houses, tag alongs etc.

The price is hefty, but if you can afford it and if you've got space to cart the damn thing then you will never be disappointed.

They're absolutely p*ss easy to set up AND pack down. I've never heard someone say "i'm so disappointed I spend a thousand bucks on my RV"

Cheers,

TF

I was going to buy one when i had my Triton , but there was no way it would fit in the tub . i cant remember the packed length now , but i would check to see if it fits into a duel cab tub before i shelled out for it

I was going to buy one when i had my Triton , but there was no way it would fit in the tub . i cant remember the packed length now , but i would check to see if it fits into a duel cab tub before i shelled out for it

Yeah they are 2 m long so it would have to go on the roof

yeah i had a look at em but you need roof racks to carry them around. which is fine but difficult to lock up when going into the shops or something.

I don't have one - I will state that clearly up front. But I have seen a few around, and talked to a few people who have them. Any quibbles seem to be minor, and the overall feeling seems to be very positive. So much so that my next tent will be one. I think it will be the perfect way to keep the frost off my swag :)

Latest posts

Back