Had a gutfull

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krankin

I must declare this country and its rulers F_UCKED...
had enough of the PC maggot brigade ROOTING our way of life to pander some camel f_ucking maggots...

cop this shit....

my son's AAFC squadron's top brass have informed all cadets to remove all pics of themselves in any AAFC uniform from any social media due to the actions of those maggots in mother England recently,
also,
not to be seen in 'certain' suburbs in uniform.

Why?????

FARKIN OVER THIS CRAP

f_uck all these dune coons off outa this country so we can live a life of yesteryear...and all those 7pm project type f_uckers can piss off too

:rambo::rambo::rambo:

Agree 100%. Sick of not being able to live free from all the shit they bring to our country. And our dumb ass government pays to bring them here.

There are many ways to approach this situation but it'll eventually boil down to just a few alternatives.

1) Someone discovers that their goal is to meet Allah, and decides that deportation doesn't help them meet their goals so they facilitate the meeting directly.

2) They become more and more active, bringing more and more of the same shit that they ran away from in their country in to here, then when it's completely turned to a shithouse they hop on a boat and start again in New Zealand.

3) Common sense finally prevails on both sides, the rhetoric stops, the militant ones all go and learn to drive buses in Syria and the rest of us live happily ever after in a cosmopolitan community where everyone is tolerated and the differences are enjoyed rather than waved in people's faces.

4) The Catholic Church steps in, removing any young male below the age of 10 and instructing them in the proper method of using personal lubricants.

5) Enough of them are elected to power and they overrule our laws with Sharia Law, whereupon we all need to learn how to drive buses packed with explosives.

I wonder which one will happen.

agreed totaly. ok to come here but set one foot out line and your farked off back to where you came from on the same leaky boat you arrived on maybe with a few more hole in it!!

bryan

I'll play the bearded frootloop , that 10 years ago was was standing on the corner with the placard , screaming don't let em in , don't let em in , its a plot to take over ,I told you so , I told you so

I'm sure our sub captains can do with some torpedo practice. Who would even know its not like anyone will report them missing. I know that is extreme but so is flying planes into buildings.

I'm so very pleased to see that owning a Jeep hasn't changed you in the slightest Krankin!

There are many ways to approach this situation but it'll eventually boil down to just a few alternatives.

1) Someone discovers that their goal is to meet Allah, and decides that deportation doesn't help them meet their goals so they facilitate the meeting directly.

2) They become more and more active, bringing more and more of the same shit that they ran away from in their country in to here, then when it's completely turned to a shithouse they hop on a boat and start again in New Zealand.

3) Common sense finally prevails on both sides, the rhetoric stops, the militant ones all go and learn to drive buses in Syria and the rest of us live happily ever after in a cosmopolitan community where everyone is tolerated and the differences are enjoyed rather than waved in people's faces.

4) The Catholic Church steps in, removing any young male below the age of 10 and instructing them in the proper method of using personal lubricants.

5) Enough of them are elected to power and they overrule our laws with Sharia Law, whereupon we all need to learn how to drive buses packed with explosives.

I wonder which one will happen.

No 5 is in progress in the northern suburbs of Melb

No....its not out of bounds....its in the correct section of the forum....RANT..
If you don't like it....leave

I'll just confirm that this is fine here, no intention to move it. However, if I see a bus roll into my street with the windows blacked out and a madman in a turban driving it, this thread is gone.:rofl2:

I'll just confirm that this is fine here, no intention to move it. However, if I see a bus roll into my street with the windows blacked out and a madman in a turban driving it, this thread is gone.:rofl2:

Only if you are quick.

So, does that mean Tony will be voting labor so that he gets a super fast NBN & not Turnbull's half speed wireless whatsit?

Latest posts

Back