canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo64

Reaction score
hi my question is i have a 2012 thia biult navara st will a spainish built 2010 tub fit mine

Find the spec sheets of the 12 models and compare. I put up the specs for the pre 09 and 10 vehicles ages ago but didn't have anything newer, someone here is bound to have a sales brochure* from 11 and 12 that has all the details needed. It would be handy to have such things on the site given the number of times these questions gets asked.

Failing that have a look at the spec sheet I posted (search for "D40 model differences"), they haven't changed the tubs much in the last few years but at very least it will give you an idea of the differences between the two. Any more than a few millimeters and it's probably not worth deforming the structure to make it fit.

* If someone's got a PDF or even the sales brochure with the data for the 2011 and 2012 models in it and doesn't want to post the information let me know and I'll do it. PDF may be too big to post complete but the data can be sifted to get the most important info visible and on the site.

Latest posts

Back