Kelly TSR - SOLVED

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch92

Reaction score
G'day

Anyone got any experience? Have googled but thought id ask here too.

Look a bit like Mickey-t 4 ribs I reckon.

Cheers
Mitch

I've got them & they're great. Wearing well. Grip well on the black top wet or dry. Grip rock well. Bag out well (because of the aggresive tread you need to let more air out on sand). They're also fairly quiet too.

Sweet. I also see they come with a 65000km warranty too, which sounds really good.

Glad to hear they are good.

What size are you running?

245/75/16 LT paid $280 I think. Apprantely they're almost the same as a goodyear (made under license by goodyear or something).

Yea sweet. Exact same size as I'm looking at. I've been quoted $302 each.

Hey bud. They are goodyears (looked online for specs & goodyear are clearly marked as manufacturers).

Had mine in a bit of snow the other day and they were fine. As for more reveiws you may need to look to some US sites.

How do you find them in sand? One of my first trips on these will be the cape and I'm a bit concerned they may be too aggressive for that work?

Dig like a shovel, that is if you don't drop pressures enough - this will take some experimenting but I found 16 pounds works.

Latest posts

Back