niss4x4 wreckers - good or bad

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwinoz

Reaction score
So,
Im stuck in katherine NT and don’t have the luxury of local wreckers.
I ask these guys for an ARB type bull bar and some seats for my D21 Pathfinder. They say sure, put the funds in our bank and we'll send.
Couple weeks go by so I ask for shipping details, thay say Toll. And Toll will contact me when they arrive. No tracking number.
Couple more weeks, still no tracking number and now they won't respond to any of my emails.
Another week, and still I’m being ignored.

Just wondering if it's me, of has anyone else had similar issues

thats got to be frustrating as all get out mate, but I have only bought one thing off them (a rear beaver panel) and it was cheap, in good nick, and was sent to my door within two days from vic to syd.

hope they come good for you mate.

hope this isnt a common issue, i just ordered a set of body mounts from them

hope this isnt a common issue, i just ordered a set of body mounts from them

Hope they dont stuff you around but as i said above they were really quick and cheap when i used them, nothing bad from my point of view.

my body mounts showed up after 3 days which is really fast considering the distance

I rang them a week or 2 ago chasing a d22 part. they said they would have to walk out to the yard to confirm and call me back (they said 1/2 an hour) They never called back at all.

Hope you get your bar soon.

Latest posts

Back