Sunyee Lighting Products

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stockstandard

Reaction score
Hey guys,

just finished chucking on this light bar from eBay. Bolted right under the middle hoop on the stock d22 alloy bullbar (6mm drill bit) and it fits perfectly.

Installation took around 1.5 - 2hrs and I used this wiring loom supplied buy the the same guys. This loom is setup for a pair of spot lights, but it is is easy to remove the connectors that you wont be using.

The bar itself has a some weight to it and feels well constructed. It does have an IP67 rating so will just have to wait and see how it holds up. It does have a 12 month warranty so I'm not worried.

The feet that connect it to the bullbar seem like they will be up to the task, but only time & a solid amount of driving on corrugated roads will tell.

The connection between the light bar and the feet have ridges that lock it in place pretty securely and at the same act as adjustment points.

At this stage I am pretty happy with the purchase and for around $130 i figure it was worth it given that the frequency of my bush driving / country road driving is limited at around 10 times a year (maybe). When i get the chance I will head out and see just how well it lights everything up and if it is actually worth the $130.

I also have a pair of 15w flood lights that will find their way on to the sports bar at a later date. Just need to get the parts together for a battery strap to connect up a 10 way fuse block that will run all of my other accessories. Once that is done i will post it up as well.

Cheers,
Christian

Gave the bar a quick test around some darker areas near my place. It is pretty damn bright, but like others have posted about their light bar setups of a similar size, it doesn't have the distance that you would expect from a pair of spotlights. I am still yet to test it out properly, but initial impressions are good.

Will keep you updated.

yeah they sent all my gear out pretty quickly and it was packed well too.

I also ordered a set of 8 single waterproof connectors and they accidentally sent me the wiring loom that i used for my light bar. I emailed them telling that they had accidentally messed up and sent me the wrong item. Literally 5 mins later ( no lie ) i received an email from them apologizing about the stuff up and they sent me the connectors straight away. Didn't ask me to return the wiring loom....they actually made no mention of it at all.

Really impressed with how it was handled. No questions asked, no return of the wrong item on my part and i received what i ordered originally 2 days later. Would definitely buy from them again at this stage.

got a similar light... any ideas on how to make it theft proof? not much stopping old mate with a set of allen keys.

Nah i have no idea how i would try to make it theft proof at this stage. it seems that the mounting systems dont really take this into account.

just a side note that the mounting system that this size light bar uses wont allow you to put it on top of the middle hoop on a standard alloy bull bar with mounting brackets

If it was smaller in length or if it used the "under light" type of mounts like this one then it would more than likely work fine.

I'm bidding on this light bar at the moment and want to do exactly what you've done. Got some pics so I can sus what it looks like??

Here u go

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374966013534.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374966013534.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 477
Hey guys, I sell lights for a living and you will never get distance from a led bar... If you want distance you need to get your self led spot lights. Those guys down in port melbourne are a very good bunch of guys. If you guys need lights just mention tony send you or let me know before you guys go down there and im more then happy to assist you. If you need to try something out after hours, let me know as i am prepared to to help. I can bring stock home so you can try it. Once again guys, Please let me know if you need anything.

Hey guys, I sell lights for a living and you will never get distance from a led bar... If you want distance you need to get your self led spot lights. Those guys down in port melbourne are a very good bunch of guys. If you guys need lights just mention tony send you or let me know before you guys go down there and im more then happy to assist you. If you need to try something out after hours, let me know as i am prepared to to help. I can bring stock home so you can try it. Once again guys, Please let me know if you need anything.

are you talking about sunyee ? in port melbourne ? and do you work there ?

Yeah, thats the one... Well, you can say something like that. I do most of the after hours sales and alot of the testing for people.

I am looking at around the 32" or 33" light bar from sunyee one is the 32"cree,
what one do you recommend?

I am looking at around the 32" or 33" light bar from sunyee one is the 32"cree,
what one do you recommend?

Look mate, Any light you go for will do the job but a cree led will always be better. You can go for a 33" 2 row light bar for $190 or you can go all out on a single row 30" cree led for $340. Both lights are good but the 30" cree will be much better. Happy to bring both for you so you check them out at night.

Last edited:
Just got 7" HID 75watt spotties, 15inch cree led flood bar and two 8 inch bars for rear facing lights. Getting installed on Friday.

Are they the spotties with the red ring around them that they sell on ebay...?
And ARBNAV, how much would it cost for a 20-22" cree light bar or the top of a Bull bar and how much are the work lights worth...?

Look mate, Any light you go for will do the job but a cree led will always be better. You can go for a 33" 2 row light bar for $190 or you can go all out on a single row 30" cree led for $340. Both lights are good but the 30" cree will be much better. Happy to bring both for you so you check them out at night.

cool i will check out the shop and have a look at the 30" single row.

Im in sydney so might be hard to check them out in person, but thanks for the offer.

Back