Spain built Front seats to Thai built C/O

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunning1987

Reaction score
Missus cannot drive the car as she does not stop complaining about not being able to see over the steering wheel, I have had enough of watching her have a good time at a gathering and me being DD.

I noticed that the STX have a height adjustable seat base so with that I'm on the hunt for a front drivers side seat with height adjustment but not sure if the bolt holes will light up. Could any one give me their bolt distances and ill see if they're interchangeable.

Cheers

guaranteed , Nissan wouldn't have a different floor pan for the stx , in fact a mate who brought the base model pathfinder , put the top range adjustable seats in it for the same reason , all he had to do was wire them up , but that was a job and a half in its self as there was no loom for it in the base model

If the seat-exchange idea starts to look too expensive or difficult, next time you're driving around, look in your rear view mirror for the word "IXAT". Guaranteed to let you nominate someone ELSE as the DD.

Let her sit on your lap, it's cheap, no mods req'd to the vehicle and may make the trip a bit more enjoyable.

Just a suggestion.

Back