Simple storage

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBOD

Reaction score
Not nearly as significant or complex as some of the DIY modification we list on here but I thought I'd share a very simple one I did this weekend.

Bunnings are selling a set if Tactix store age boxes for $24 at the moment and I found that three of the six boxes sit pretty neatly under the back seat of the D40 and with a patch of the loops side of the Velcro on the bottom they hold nicely to the carpet:

20130708_175820.jpg

20130708_175838.jpg

20130708_175845.jpg

20130708_175945.jpg

Nice one. Some times the simple removable stuff is best. Good spot. I wish I had that spot in the d22. Ben

I do exactly the same thing with my computer related tool kits. Networking and cabling tools, connectors etc in one flat container and other computer related tools and stuff in the other, depending on the job I'm going to as to which order they are in. And when I go on trips the PC tools are replaced with the extras for the car I don't carry on a daily basis. I got my containers from Kmart.

Latest posts

Back