Retarded female shoppers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
The next brain dead , retarded , welfare leaching female that opens their car door on mine in a carpark , is going to cop a kick where their boyfriend likes to play , then ill trash every panel on the car , maybe then these retarded bitches will learn to respect other peoples property

i leave green deposits recovered from deep within my lungs right on the windscreen of offenders car
usially while said offender is still in car
even better on a hot day as said deposit bakes on
and thats when ime in a good mood

Last edited:
Yeah, know the feeling already have two small dents from just such a thing.

Those lazy barstards that wont take there trolly back to the return give me the shits to.

While I'm having a gripe nearly got run over by this stupid bitch going like a rocket in the supermarket car park the other day only to bulked by the same stupid bitch on the way home doing 60K's in the 80K zone. I'm not a road ragey type of bloke but that nearly tipped me over the edge.

Hey Steve, did this happen locally or was it in FTG or Bronya, cause there is unfortunately quite alot of these ferrals around our area. Hope the damage wasnt too bad. Maybe you could test the 4WD function of your vehicle across her bonnet.

Hey Steve, did this happen locally or was it in FTG or Bronya, cause there is unfortunately quite alot of these ferrals around our area. Hope the damage wasnt too bad. Maybe you could test the 4WD function of your vehicle across her bonnet.

lol even worse UPWEY !!!!! where their all high and walking around in a daze , and no not bad , but bloody annoying as these people have zero respect

Last edited:
Had some tarded bitch open her door on my old F100 years ago while I was sitting in the truck. When I got out and asked what the fork she was doing she replied with"Who cares its just an old piece of sh1t". So I returned the favor and opened the door of the truck onto her nice shiny crumpledoor door. Totally destroyed the body lines. She went nuts and I replied "Who cares its just an old piece of sh1t" and drove away.
Im guessing that made her day lol
On the D40 the side steps stop car doors hitting the side of the truck. Its just the taller vehicles I worry about and go out of my way to stay as far away from them as possible

Too right. My sliders stick out far enough to take care of those dimwits who swing open their doors without checking.

This was done with a rear door , where the cut out for the wheel arch would negate having sliders or not , as the mark was at my door handle height , but i do see the logic your implying , however it wont work with all these retards , or all doors

I've got a blocksplitter that says the dent in her car is gonna be bigger than the one in mine. And for the cow in the BMW that did it to my car ... "This is a $55,000 BMW idiot!" ... "and my ute cost me $66,000 you rancid bitch". I should have just pulled out the block splitter.

My girlfriends door got pretty well smashed in at Knox on Saturday by some dip shite.
Scottys sliders work a treat for the Nav for most idiots as i have sat in the car at the shops a couple of times and heard a bang and just laughed at the idiots..

Get a pair of Scotty's have angle rock slide steps, they make short work of any offending doors.

Funny you say that,
I was in the hardware carpark during a windy day and just as i was at the back of my ute i hear WACK and the ute wobbled!
i think OH F--KING GREAT!!
look down to the front left to see the bloke who had forgot to hold his door in the wind looking at the bent edge of his door where it hit Scotty's sliders, hahaha
He then began to say sorry to me about hitting my car but soon realised it was only him with any damage, the sliders didnt mind one bit :ha:

Hey Steve, did this happen locally or was it in FTG or Bronya, .

My grandfathers vs Berlina got written off by a moron in the Coles car park in boronia, must have backed into pretty hard and then drove off, my mum found some one in Coles the next day and got a rego, off to the cops, oh that plate doesn't exist so we can't do anything, it was a custom plate, copper reckoned he tried all combo,s. I checked on vic roads and fark me it shows up a red ve commodore from memory, so mums back down the jack shop and bugger me the copper says oh that, yes we just had the owner come in and tell us about it. I call bull shit, personally I think it's a cops car, guessing it would of showed up straight away on computer. Red ve commodore on old forest rd The basin

My grandfathers vs Berlina got written off by a moron in the Coles car park in boronia, must have backed into pretty hard and then drove off, my mum found some one in Coles the next day and got a rego, off to the cops, oh that plate doesn't exist so we can't do anything, it was a custom plate, copper reckoned he tried all combo,s. I checked on vic roads and fark me it shows up a red ve commodore from memory, so mums back down the jack shop and bugger me the copper says oh that, yes we just had the owner come in and tell us about it. I call bull shit, personally I think it's a cops car, guessing it would of showed up straight away on computer. Red ve commodore on old forest rd The basin

what was the outcome with that Dave?

Nothing, the insurance fixed it, me I would of pushed further, but being my grandparents are in there mid eighties, they just wanted it fixed without any issues. I would of liked to ask some questions higher up the pecking order

I was sitting on the toolbox on the trailer having a coffee in the Firle shopping centre car park recently & this very well dressed woman in her 60's was pushing a shopping trolley with a week's rations in it through the car park; her mobile rang & she just pushed the trolley into some poor bugger's parked car, then answered her phone! I was gob smacked! I walked over & checked it out while she was still there. She kept jabbering on her phone & looked at me like - what's your f...ing problem? It was some poor P plater's pride & joy and she'd definitely marked it up - rude bitch! :(

I waited till she left, then put a note with details under the wiper of the dented car.

Jeez, they give me the irrits!

Back