Coleman Retro Lamps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flynndog

Reaction score
Anybody running one of these propriety devices? I say that due to the fluorescent globes.

Has anyone found a supplier of these globes or should I bin it and get a quality lantern.

If so, any advice/good models around the 100-150 mark?

Cheers

Flynny

Binned. Its been a fix up project for about five years....

Had a battery issue back in 2006, replaced under warranty, then the bulb went, couldn't find a replacement, even emailed Coleman.

Steer clear people. Piss poor.

Coleman products have really began to take a dive in the last 12 months. Well they have around our store anyways (Rays Outdoors).

They've also become really poor at supplying certain stock such as those globes. We have people come in often searching for them and we just can't get them in.

I think if you're going to go any electric lantern, LED is the way to go and if it has a removable battery then that's handy too.

Cheers,

TF

Our Coleman is still going great after two years, I use it often at home for the bbq too but I've always suspected it would be throw away. My wife wanted to buy it because of the look but led is the way forward for sure.

Latest posts

Back