2012/13 colorado

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d22dave

Reaction score
Just got The new Ute at work today. its not ugly, its fugly. Fcukn ugly. Glad its not mine. Single cab colorado.

glad its you and not me driving around in one.

everyone always laughs at whoever drives past in one even more so if they spent their hard earned on it.

for anyone who hasn't seen one

Single_Cab_DX_Chasis_white.png

Yep. Holden are screwed if that's the best styling they could come up with. If they're trying they shold stop - if they're not they should start.

I'm sorta glad I've got the 08model for work. Even though I hate it and it is a petrol guzzler with constant 400 n 500kg on it all the time. I hanging out for my new Isuzu NPR 200 truck to turn up with its 6speed auto :-D

Caravan forum folk are starting to report problems towing big vans auto and donk appears not able to cope seems the dmax donk with less power is more popular and no I am not trying to be humorous.

glad its you and not me driving around in one.

everyone always laughs at whoever drives past in one even more so if they spent their hard earned on it.

for anyone who hasn't seen one

Single_Cab_DX_Chasis_white.png

That's the one, they got the same tray too, we have a 06 rodeo at work as well, think I,ll try to stay in that if I go anywhere, did I mention its ugly.

And to anyone who bags a ironman bull you obviously haven't seen holdens offering on the Colorado yet. It wouldn't stop a rogue rhinoceros beetle

It's just a dirty dmax with a Holden badge

Probably still more reliable then a YD25 though. Maybe Nissan should change the service manual to say YD25 powered vehicles should have the timing chain changed every 100,000km's.

Find me so reports on major issues with the 4JJ1-TC Isuzu engine.

Bet you have trouble finding info.

Out of interest, why do you dislike Dmax's so much ?

The D22 is a good truck but the YD25 would have to have one of the worst history's of any Nissan engine and engine in its class.

Hence why I didn't buy one and would never buy a YD25 powered vehicle.

Probably still more reliable then a YD25 though. Maybe Nissan should change the service manual to say YD25 powered vehicles should have the timing chain changed every 100,000km's.

Find me so reports on major issues with the 4JJ1-TC Isuzu engine.

Bet you have trouble finding info.

Out of interest, why do you dislike Dmax's so much ?

The D22 is a good truck but the YD25 would have to have one of the worst history's of any Nissan engine and engine in its class.

Hence why I didn't buy one and would never buy a YD25 powered vehicle.

If they are as bad as people say they are, why do Nissan keep putting them in their cars? surely if they were as bad as people on this forum make out nissan would try and stop the massive loss of sales and warranty issues and stop fitting them.
i have had two now and no problems, love my D40 heaps of power, comfortable and now with the traction control sussed it goes places my other unlocked 4wds just would never of gone, and in my opinion looks heaps better then the rest.

Also i couldnt give a shit if i do have to change the timing belt, my old hilux has to have its belt done every 100k and has to have the injection system serviced every 100k and just those two things cost around 2k for an old piece of crap so i really wont care if i do have to do it, BUT i suspect like in allot of cases nissan will fix it long after the warranty runs out so i guess im covered anyway

Latest posts

Back