D40 Catch Can Request

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayneD4T

Reaction score
Would some one in Brisbane have a catch can installed preferably in a D40 2.5 that I can have a look at. I would prefer to eyeball the set up rather than just read about it and ask a few questions at the same time. If you can text me a contact number I will call you to arrange a mutual time to meet. Hoping some one can assist. Don't fear I am not selling time share, mobile packages or have a better option for your current phone service and I don't want to save your soul.
Cheers
WayneD4T 0418667674

Thanks for the reply guys.
Jimmy Jay89 would you be available either this Saturday arvo or Sunday anytime for me to check it out. If so text me your # and I will contact you and get details.
Cheers
WayneD4T

WayneD4T or anyone else in this thread able to take some pics of there setup or do a detailed write up of how to install these catch cans.

I am looking to buy one of forefront industries smaller models with the new washable filter.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Small-Pr...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43be6a0333

Not sure exactly what hoses to connect it to or length or diameter of hoses required.

Any help appreciated.

Back