New Billet Turbos - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forefront Industries

2013 & 2014 muster Sponsor
Reaction score
D22 ZD30 Billet high flow Turbos - Forefront Industries

Hi guys I have been asked by the moderators to add a section here for the new products I have released for Navara

Being a Navara owner myself ( and a product developer as my job) I decided to make a few improvements and offer them to other owners

Please see my new billet compressor ht12-19b turbo for zd30 navara below

features include heaps of wheel modifications to allow a faster spool up time and more efficient turbo using later technology....also comes with adjustable wastegate actuator to adjust boost above AND below oem settings

and the best part its completely bolt up!

$799 FREE DELIVERY

OTHER PRODUCTS
Small and Large provent catch cans available all the time ( new washable filter)
Navara Pre filter Bypass pipe
yd25 d22 billet turbo
winch compatible intercooler kits
BIG front mount kit for those not running winches
and for those with mates with patrols zd30 billet turbo in stock

you can see some other products either on my ebay store or facebook
www.forefrontindustries.com.au

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• billet232s.jpg
    billet232s.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 4,341
  • dyno2s.jpg
    dyno2s.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 4,254
Last edited:
pics and prices of small and large catch cans please
ile be watching for the yd25 turbo's
thanks

YUP ~! me too - what sort of mods ? Price ? warrantee ? Turbo is after the clutch but i'm looking out for prices now ! cheers zed

Hi Mate,

do you offer these turbos with a T2 exhaust inlet? this would be more toward the terrano td27 motors are they have a similar turbo to the zd30 but a T2 instead of the 3 bolt triangle.

otherwise can you offer a triangle to t2 adaptor?

who makes the cores? contain rebuildable parts?

do you have any dynos of stock vs your turbo? obviously id just like to see the different in spool time.

cheers mate,

Indulge me, I get off on the technical talk. What sort of modifications?

Hi Chule
The factory turbo has a less then ideal design with a 5+5 blade design (typically used for better high rev efficiency and not commonly used at all) .. Our compressor wheel uses a modern 6+6 wheel which has been proven to improve spool time .... It also has a better blade design including blade angle shape and thickness
The total height of the blades is also improved
All of the above and with a total weight reduction of 5grams over oem
Our last modification after some more research will be an extended tip which is like increasing exducer size which will drop the time to make boost pressure also ( still developing this idea)
Its all the beauty of billet.... Being able to do everything by a computer then hit a button!

Hi Mate,

do you offer these turbos with a T2 exhaust inlet? this would be more toward the terrano td27 motors are they have a similar turbo to the zd30 but a T2 instead of the 3 bolt triangle.

otherwise can you offer a triangle to t2 adaptor?

who makes the cores? contain rebuildable parts?

do you have any dynos of stock vs your turbo? obviously id just like to see the different in spool time.

cheers mate,

Sure do have dyno graph ill post it tomorrow when im back at the office

I cant do these with t2 flange but could possibly arrange the correct turbo with billet wheel

A factory i have been dealing with for many many years makes the cores and being the same as oem are rebuildable

Last edited:
At this stage 20-30 days its looking like .... Everythings done ...Unfortunatly just have to wait for the factory to pump them out for us! Im hanging for one as well!

^^^^very good point and im wating for front mount ever soo patiently lol im need one asap 2 more weeks im going my other option i need it done

Its over seas ... unfortunately aust doesnt have the technology/resources to achieve what i can achieve overseas .... I can do it here but will be a rip off ....No where near my finished price estimate of around $700 for the full kit

Its hard bags ... Id love for you to have my kit but i cant speed up this stage sorry

Last edited:
"Our last modification after some more research will be an extended tip which is like increasing exducer size which will drop the time to make boost pressure"

So there will be an even better version coming?

Last edited:
"Our last modification after some more research will be an extended tip which is like increasing exducer size which will drop the time to make boost pressure"

So there will be an even better version coming?

Still doing testing on that now...so cant guarentee anything there yet .... Just want to make sure of the changes first

and.....warrantee?

Yehp !!! 6 month ....BUT only if fitted by a professional for obvious reasons

Hi Forefront . I grabbed one of your turbos this week from Ebay and a set of gaskets elsewhed but aI m struggling with the bolt on / bolt off concept. You see my old turbo has studs where yours has female threads. Whats the suggestion. see photo attached?

Attachments

• 2 turbos.jpg
    2 turbos.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 373

Latest posts

Back