bashplate

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericcs

Reaction score
are after market bashplates able to be fitted without a bullbar fitted first?
also, does anyone make alloy bashplates?
cheers
eric

Brown Davis , it has nothing to do with the bullbar , it bolts to the chassis , I had mine fitted yesterday , their available in 3 pieces , I had the hole set fitted , and toughest plates I've seen , the whole truck , back to the rear diff is smooth

Last edited:
Brown Davis , it has nothing to do with the bullbar , it bolts to the chassis , I had mine fitted yesterday , their available in 3 pieces , I had the hole set fitted , and toughest plates I've seen , the whole truck , back to the rear diff is smooth

thanks steve, i just thought the front of the bashplate was only able to bolt to the underside of a bullbar, not the chassis itself

Keen to see the pictures of these. I was just reading hour other posts in another thread. :)

i just thought the front of the bashplate was only able to bolt to the underside of a bullbar, not the chassis itself

the front of the bashplates bolt up to a crossmember and so does the bullbar plate
you will see it in steves pics

the front of the bashplates bolt up to a crossmember and so does the bullbar plate
you will see it in steves pics

Nah the cross member if not connected to the bash plate in any way , the front of the bash plates is bolted to the chassis, the very front of the bash plate sits up behind the ARB cross member

stuff it ill put the pics here as well

Last edited:
Ah now i see it just tucks up behind that crossmember, my ARB plates are bolted in both spots, at the chassis and the crossmember.

it is bolted up there to something , just not the ARB cross member , which i dont mind , i know their heavy suckers , its pulled the front of the truck down 10 mm with the winch since i measured it last Friday before i started

Steve, where are the access points for doing oil changes on motor, gearbox, and transfer case?

Steve, where are the access points for doing oil changes on motor, gearbox, and transfer case?

There hard to see in the pics , their round access panels which have recessed cap screws , but their there , ill take some better pics when i can use the crawler on the weekend , they were taken today , in the workshop driveway , and i wasent crawling under the truck in a suit

Last edited:
Yeah i thought i remembered seeing them when i was thinking of buying them before i bought the ARB ones, but as i couldnt see them i thought they may of changed them.

Latest posts

Back