Rear seat cover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Has anyone got or found a waterproof seat cover to suit the rear seat of the D22? If anyone has pics would be great.

Cheers.

I have a full set of MSA Products seat covers in my D40 - front and rear. They are brilliant covers in my opinion.

I had a quick look on their website and they apparently make them for the D22.

Price is from memory, about $350 or something like that.

There is a mob on fleabay who regularly offer waterproof covers for many different makes and the D40 for the complete car is only about $500, not sure if they sell separately or if you have to buy front and back. Still not cheap but then nothing much is these days.

I've got a 600m roll of cling wrap if you want it

Too many people have already done that, but hey atleast the first response wasn't something kinky like so many others have tried before when they see the roll sitting on the shelf

Theres that roll on paint protector stuff, it makes your car look like you havn't washed it after going through mud, but when you want you just peel it off and your paint work is as it was beforehand. It protects againmst scratches too, apparently.

Latest posts

Back