Was that you I saw today.?? NSW/ACT.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navmania

Reaction score
Hello to all. Have you ever been in your day to day travels and past a great looking Navara and wondered if they are a member of the forum.
Seeing a few in my travels I thought I would start a thread so the question could be asked. Maybe you would like to know how or what they have done to their truck or just have a chat with the person you have been passing every day on your way to work. So have a look from time to time and see if someone is looking for you.
Some people may wish not to reply for privacy reasons (that's cool).

The way I see best to post would be to describe the car and when and where you saw them. (eg, Street, Road, City Area, Town, Place, Time, etc) it can be anywhere in the state/territory of NSW/ACT.
PLEASE DON'T POST FULL NUMBER PLATES, maybe just the first three letters or numbers, then your question. If anyone has anymore ideas to make this better then feel free to post your ideas.
You never know it could be someone you have had a chat with on the forum before.

Cheers Brad.

Black D22 dual cab. Northerrn RD, Luddenham. NSW

So I will start it off.

Do you own a very nice. Black D22 STR. YD25 Black aftermarket wheels with a alloy hoop light bar fitted to the standard bumper. it looked like it had a bit of a lift. I saw you parked at the Fruit Market on the Northern Road at Luddenham at about 5:30pm yesterday arvo.

Just want to say Nice Truck and find out what brand those wheels are.
So are you on the forum and was it you I saw. I hope your out there.

Past a D22 on the M5 heading to the city at Moorebank ave. Big lift with what looked like HID head lights (very bright) had a trail bike in the back. Very impressive looking navara. Spotted Friday 6 about 5:00pm.

There's a green d22 in my street at Minto big lift nice looking nav with beach flag always on it

Past a D22 on the M5 heading to the city at Moorebank ave. Big lift with what looked like HID head lights (very bright) had a trail bike in the back. Very impressive looking navara. Spotted Friday 6 about 5:00pm.

Silver?

Passed a black D40 in Toronro which bling alloys, low profile tyres and every surface had been sprayed the same black including the Nissan logos and all the chrome bits. Kind of like a stealth effect

Ok. Saturday 6. Long weekend. Car park near Anaconda/Pet barn in the Harvey Norman Complex at Penrith. D40 white. Had a spring over conversion on the rear and could of been live front end. It had nothing that I have seen before on the market. Big lift tho and looked tough. Is this you. Great work if you are out there.

keep spotting some nice D22 near my area in Raby Road

Two tone Blue and Silver with black wheels and nice lift
and full black with nice bar works

Back