D'Agular Ranges - Dayboro to Woodford

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Had a bit of a run through the D'Agular Ranges today with Matt and the families, had a great day. Nice and cool with some showers (some would say rain). Anyway, onto the pics:

Air down.
IMG_4481Medium.jpg

As we climbed the range and got higher we drove through some low cloud.
IMG_4502Medium.jpg

IMG_4508Medium.jpg

Rainy moment.
IMG_4521Medium.jpg

Bit of a creek crossing.
IMG_4523Medium.jpg

At the site of a new power station we did some flexing. :p
IMG_4531Medium.jpg

IMG_4537Medium.jpg

Nice little hill climb.
IMG_4541Medium.jpg

Stopped for lunch at the old Mt Mee Sawmill.
IMG_4544Medium.jpg

IMG_4547Medium.jpg

And stopped for a look at The Falls Lookout.
IMG_4577Medium.jpg

IMG_4578Medium.jpg

Had a play in a little gravel pit.
IMG_4588Medium.jpg

IMG_4598Medium.jpg

IMG_4607Medium.jpg

IMG_4612Medium.jpg

That's about it, Matt may have some more pics. Was a good day, we were gone from 9am to about 4pm.

Yep it was a great run. Mostly nice easy roads with a few really steep up and down sections. The rain certainly made it better, some of the ascents had water coming down like a waterslide! Great spot, great company. Top day.

sdc10319n.jpg

sdc10322g.jpg

sdc10316js.jpg

Grouse pics.
Cant wait for some damp to fall and the tracks get a bit slippery down here.
Looks like the kids had fun ( big and small! )
The Pic of Jasons wading through the creek is a keeper.

Photo comp closes off at midnight boys so as tired as you may be get em in!

Looks like you had a great trip! Where about is this? Looks like a good day out.

Awesome stuff, looks like nothing too outrageous that requires special 4WD classes or anything, which means any of us could do it - you have some nice areas up there!

There were a couple of steep sections where you definately needed 4wd and low range, especially in the wet, but most of it was pretty easy.

wow love the pics. Rain just makes it more fun :) I am sure I have been to that sawmill before. Trying to think when/why.... ???

Looks Like A great day out . If you don't mind let me know if you are planning another day out or if you are interested I can show you guys some of my local track at Ripley thats near Amberley

That looked fantastic. Especially for a relatively new 4WD owner like me, I thought it looked like a good, manageable drive. I'll have to get over the northside and do it, :big_smile:

Hoo Roo

Latest posts

Back