Navara Fiberglass Front Fenders...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

Joshy may be interested in these.

Thanks for the welcome! Always wondered how many products might be out there in the world for Navara's that we in the U.S. might not be aware of given our "Frontiers" are the exact same...and vice versa as well...

Im interested as well, only if there wider than the current flares.

These specifically are 3.5 inches wider than stock on each side. They have ones that will be even wider than that available in the immediate future...

whats the fit like? ive heard lots of bad things bout fibreglass fenders needing alot of patch up work to make em match up?

That Frontier/Titan lookalike looks bloody awesome! I have jew dents in front of my D40, might have a look for these, I recon it would look mean.
Like the rims on the fiberworks one also

You can cut and weld here too, especially if its already at an engineers workshop things can move along quickly. I think those fibre glass guards have been posted up here before.
The good thing about that thread is it gives me more motivatation to do my rear end.

that is one serious navara.

Is it just me or can yanks pretty much do whatever they like to their cars?

does anyone know how they fit? i.e stick on over existing fenders/replace existing fenders all together? Can see me spending up on these, oooooooooohh not good!

Back