wrangler A/T's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate, which ones are you talking about? There are ATS, ATR & AT/SA that I could find???

There is a Wrangler Duratrac but doesn't mention what terrain. Couldn't see anything on a new AT?

My mate had wrangler mud terrains on his hilux and reckons they gripped grouse in the mud but they wore out very quickly on road, he got about 40 to 50k out of em.

there the dura trac 1's. prolly not new but i haven't seen them before but like the look of them and the 10 ply rating too.

At work we get goodyears on all the utes. I'd never get them on my ute. The MTR''s are noisy but grip well. but all of them just wear out to quickly. I only got 30,000 out of my last set.

i have duratracs on my ute, i would give them the thumbs up, only done bout 5000kms on them so not sure on how long they will last me. they have taken me all the places that the fellas with muddies go so i cant complain

Pretty sure Goodyear has them on sale at present, $289 for 265/75/16 normally retail around the $350 mark from what I can gather.

Cheers John

Pretty sure Goodyear has them on sale at present, $289 for 265/75/16 normally retail around the $350 mark from what I can gather.

Cheers John

Yep, got a brochure in the mail last week with that price. They look like a good bit of rubber, at a reasonable price.

Guido

Latest posts

Back