In car Accident recorder

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1303

Reaction score
A mate of mine put one of these in his truck the other day,
he said it basically records permanently onto a SD card, wiping the oldest files to make room.
When there's and impact, i.e someone hits you or brakes in front of you so on so forth is saves the 15 seconds before and after in another folder to be viewed later,
For the odd $129+ price its not a bad idea

let me know what you guys think?

http://www.bulls-ivehicledriverecorders.com/products.aspx

I bought one from Aldi. Records in HD, has audio (I turned that off so that nobody can hear me loading or using the shotgun). Records for 2mins then closes the file, creates a new one. I've got quite a few in my "idiot" folder now.

I think they're a fantastic idea. Just don't tell the other driver you have one until after the police get there.

yeah lots of places overseas have them, and the po-po hand out part of the fines if you able to catch a stupid bastard and hand on the video evidence. something they should really have here. then everyone would be using them and people wont be worried about the coppas anymore, they will stay in line because everyones reporting on everyone.

I just ordered one for my car..

Blackvue DR550... It has front and rear camera, is small.. full HD.. WiFi so you can download / browse with your smartphone...

It can also be set to remain recording xx hours after you get out.. Has a Shock Sensor to record any car park moments.. And uses GPS recording for full information on playback..

Not the cheapest - but seems to get rave reviews..
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BlackVue...922?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d10784b9a

Ive had one for 3 years and the hd. with gps for 14 months , every car should have them fitted as std

Ive got the HD G400 Blackvue had it for over 2 years , records in full Hd also gives the GPS position and the time &speed ,handy if some Police pull you over for speeding and you know you weren't

Back