Tough LED Awnings - In Stock

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, just letting you know we're offering 10% off all of our awnings for the next 2 weeks using the discount code: SPRINGSPECIAL

Guys... Those who saw the awnings at the Muster know they are a good bit of kit already well priced. 10% off that is a bargain

Order up. Old Tony already bought one after seeing it at the Muster!

Lj

wish these were around when I bought my rhino awning
great quality and unique specs (built to custom specs)
if your in the market for ANY 4wd stuff give steve a go
great stuff at good prices
cheers

10% discount ended today.

Any chance of an extension now people have seen it at the Muster?

Lj

Hey guys,

Just letting you know I've extended the SPRINGSPECIAL discount for another week. That means it's on until the end of the month!

We have also increased the discount to 15% off. For this week only! You won't see this discount again after the end of this week...

Discount applies to the following products:

Tough LED Side Awning 2.5x3m

Tough LED Side Awning 2x3m

Tough LED Rear Awning 1.4x2m

Here's some pictures of the awning so you can see the quality of our products:

We've also done a setup video which you can watch:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYyyEYUcMkw&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forum, contact me on Live Chat on the website or send us a help email. We are also contactable by phone on 07 3166 9266.

Thanks,
Steve.

We've been contacted by a few Ute owners regarding the sizing they should purchase. It comes down to if you have a canopy on the tray or not.

If you have a canopy, we recommend the 2.5m awning as it will go the full length of your truck. and will not have any overhang. The canopy will need to have some roof rack bars on top of it for mounting purposes.

If you aren't planning on installing a canopy we recommend getting the 2m awning as it will fit nicely on the dual cab ute with a small amount of overhang.

The awning will fit on most roof racks and we have installation instructions available on our website and are included inside the awning. If you're worried, please ask and we can tell you how to fit the awning to your car.

Cheers,
Steve.

I like these awnings!

A great solution to a much needed location to run the wiring for the led I want for the roof!!!
Now to convince the Mrs :/

one of the things i liked best about the awning was the high quality of the material the actual awning was made out of with the silver side to help reflect the heat , and the light is a clever addition.

Thanks guys.

We take pride in making sure the construction is as good as it can be with the hinges for the poles being made of plastic we have a steel insert in them to make them stronger. All the stitching is straight and finished neatly. And the fabrics are rip stop waterproof.

We stand behind our products with insured delivery and 12 month warranty. If anything goes wrong we'll fix you up asap.

Is there a way to add extra flaps off the sides? So you'd have the original awning the. Another possible 3 off the flat sides?

If it was pissing down Andover flap off the side could really help with cover. I know a tarp would do the same thing but what if it zipped in or something??

Is there a way to add extra flaps off the sides? So you'd have the original awning the. Another possible 3 off the flat sides?

If it was pissing down Andover flap off the side could really help with cover. I know a tarp would do the same thing but what if it zipped in or something??

The awning does have an additional channel on the front for adding accessories like what you're talking about.

If you take a look at our rear awning, we offer a tent for it which would act as additional rain shelter.

We are going to be selling tents for the side awnings soon also.

Just paid for mine and it should arrive in about 12 minutes hey Steve :)

Lj

Not sure about 12minutes Luke! But we'll get it out for you Monday morning - you should have it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Just spoke with Steve to organize my awning, he is great to deal with and only to happy to help out where he can. thanks!

My awning arrived last Thursday, was fitted over the weekend and I have to say it's quite a remarkable unit. When you set it up, keep hold of the horizontal pipes that swing out from the extruded aluminium frame bolted to the car - the fits that separate the channels are quite thin and do flex a fair bit.

I couldn't fit mine directly to the Pro-Rack Tradie "Whisper Bars" (without drilling) but I did use the supplied bars and attached those to the roof tray that's on my rack. I'll probably revisit the mounting at some stage.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382954237.635074.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1382954252.750980.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1382954260.001325.jpg

This is the one that was given to my passenger Mitch who entered the raffle. Great quality, easy install. He couldn't be happier, thanks again everyone involved with that weekend

Back