Nissan Navara Specific 4wd Accessories

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToughToys

2013 & 2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
I'd like to mention a few Navara specific products we have available at Tough Toys

Long Range Fuel Tanks
We have lots of long range fuel tanks for all different makes and models, but specifically for the Navara we offer 2 types:

LRA Long Range Automotive Navara Fuel Tanks
Brown Davis Navara Long Range Fuel Tanks

Underbody Protection
We have a wide range of underbody protection and bash plates for different vehicles. We offer Brown Davis underguards for the Navara.

The rugged world of off road four wheel driving can punish the chassis, drivetrain and undercar components of even the toughest off road vehicles. The Brown Davis range of Underguards® is bullet proof armour for the underside of your off road machine.

Brown Davis Navara Underguard

Diff Lockers
We offer a range of Eaton E-Lockers (Electric locking diffs) to suit a variety of models including the Navara.

The ELocker’s electromagnetic locking mechanism is the latest generation of aftermarket differential technology. Performs as an open differential until you decide that you need more traction. Harrop / Eaton ELocker are your push button solution to almost any traction problem.

Navara Eaton E-Locker Diff Lock

Snorkels
We are an official retailer of Safari brand snorkels.

In arguably the best, if not toughest environment, Safari Snorkel Systems are thoroughly researched, tested and tooled for each unique model of popular 4WD in Australia. Genuine Safari Snorkels - the snorkel trusted by Australians.

Navara Safari Snorkels

Dual Battery Trays
We sell Piranha Off Road dual battery trays.

Piranha dual battery trays are manufactured right here in Australia. They are the most extensive range of steel, auxiliary battery trays of any company to date. Our product is engineered to high standards to ensure reliable operation in tough Australia conditions. Not only do we do auxiliary but also replacement cradles for original equipment battery units.

Navara Dual Battery Trays

Why not check out our range of non-vehicle specific 4wd accessories

Last edited:
Hit us up on live chat and we might be able to give some discounts off the RRP prices on the website.

Great range of stuff for the D40.

The Aux battery tray looks good, i take it you mount it under the tub?

Thanks guys, if you'd like a discount on any of our products, please let us know via email or livechat and tell me your nickname on Navara.asia and I'll do my best :)

Navara D40 Battery Tray:

Tray fits beneath the Navara D40 and Pathfinder on chassis rail, driver's side. Will only fit an Optima D34 Yellow Top Battery.

Latest posts

Back