the ultimate 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
So what would be the ultimate 4x4 to start a project on?

I recon the Mercedes Unimog would be up there, my mates dad had one on his farm & we used to take it all over the place as kids, awesome truck.

Would love to do a work ute/camper project but the missus would definitely crack it.

YouTube - unimog 2

if i could afford it i would have to go with a ford F250, with all the good bits. lifted to the sky, big set of muddies, lockers all round u name it it would be on it. but like i said if i could afford it and i dont think that would be happening any time soon

if i could afford it i would have to go with a ford F250, with all the good bits. lifted to the sky, big set of muddies, lockers all round u name it it would be on it. but like i said if i could afford it and i dont think that would be happening any time soon

I'm with you for the fact I'd drop a Big Block in:burnout:

id have to agree with the mog, although damn painful to get parts for! place i used to work at had service contract for army mogs, they are cool.

Theres something about a big, lifted, v8'd 40 series cruiser that does it for me. It would have to be crazy though, there are too many average ones out there.

Latest posts

Back