Moving on - selling my accessories for 2010 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stxowner

Reaction score
My lease is up and I am getting out of the Nav and into a new SSV Commodore. So I have a number of things which I have fitted to the nav over the last 3 years which I wish to remove and sell before she goes back next month. I will post individually in the For Sale soon but for Perth folks I give you first opportunity to buy. Below is a summary of the items I have. Pics & more details available, send private message for more details.

Cheers,
Phill

All items currently fitted to my 2010 STX Spanish Built D40, I will be removing them early October.

17" Factory Steel Rim with original Goodyear Wrangler 255/65/R17 never been used $150

17" Factory Steel Rim with Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT265/65/R17 never been used $250

Brown Davis Bash Plate
Heavy Duty with Reinforcing Bar and removable sump plug cover. No damage, just few sand scrapes from the beach
$200 See my Posts

All Terrain 4x4 Front Recovery Points
Rated recovery points, bolt straight up to chassis. 90mm hole centres. See my posts
$50

Option Audio OA439GPS Mirror/GPS/Reversing Camera
Replaces your current rear view mirror. Has GPS, Reversing camera, Bluetooth
http://www.optionaudio.com/reverse_cameras_oa439gps.php
$100 plus your mirror (as I have lost my original)

GME TX4400 80 CH UHF Radio
Has front & Rear mic connection. I have mounted mine inthe console with remote mic connection. See my posts.
$150 plus your switch blank if you want to mount same way

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do want to sell to someone out side of Perth im keen on the recovery points and the UHF, obviously i will pay extra for freight.

Hi stxowner,
Do you still have the Brown Davis Bash Plate? And would it fit onto a 2009 STX?

All gone except:
17" Factory Steel Rim with Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT265/65/R17 never been used $200

Cheers

Back