4X4 and Tinnie & Tackle Show 19-21 March 2010

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Visitor Info

Public Entry:

Adults $12
Concession $10
Students $10
Kids under 15 FREE

Click here to buy your tickets!

Venue:

RNA Showgrounds
Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

Dates:

19 - 21 March 2010

Opening Times:

Fri
Sat
Sun 9am - 6pm
9am - 6pm
9am - 5pm

fp.gif

Who's going? What day?

Would like to go. Probably head over on the Sunday.

When I read the header to this post I thought it was some Queensland thing where you all stand about your 4x4's with a can in your hand and your tackle out. I couldn't see how that would be a 2 day event.
I thought that was odd behaviour. But you lot do get too much sun and occasionally go Troppo.

Haha nice one Aido, you haven't lived until you've been to a QLD party LOL.

I will be heading in there, probably whichever day everyone else is going in. Could possibly meet up there for a beer if I have to ;)

How can you guys have the biggest camping (etc etc) show they advertise our shows down here with the same words and we can't all have the biggest.

Err it's the same show, it's called the National 4x4, Off Road, Fishing and Outdoors Expo.

You're not missing out.

:sarcastic: <--- that is in case you thought the question above was actually a serious question.

I will have to sneak out without the missus so she doesnt scrutinise my purchases (though I think she will be well aware what will happen if she doesnt come) LOL

saturday at this stage, work depending.

looking forward to meeting some of you there......finally.

Looks like im going saturday morning now. Cant wait, should be good. Hoping to pick up some gear at hopefully good prices.

Latest posts

Back