Who else has a to do list before the muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JASON-D40

Reaction score
Dont know about everybody else but I have a couple of things that need doing before the muster.

NAV
monster rides suspension kit- in transit
UCA's - in transit
3" exhaust inc dump pipe and high flow cat-in transit
forefront industries catch can- in transit
EGR blanking plate- in transit
plazmaman inter cooler pipe- DONE
extended brake lines- booked in next wednesday

might try and get some diff/ gearbox/ transfer case breathers done before the muster.

CAMPER
120w solar panel and 30amp solar controller
replace damaged fridge vents
replace faulty awning light
replace cd player
replace corner stabiliser legs

Geez I better get cracking, didn't realise I had so much still to do.

Now the father in law wants me to do a trip to Sydney next weekend for the NRL grand final.

what's everyone else got on their to do list?

WOW dude you will be busy, that is some kind of list.

I have my nav booked in for the EGT sensor recall and also the radiator is being replaced under warranty while its in, i will have to get the new 33's fitted to the spare rims and while im swapping rims i would like to do the braided lines but i have been trying to find time for those for weeks now.
Other then a service i think thats really all that will get done prior to the muster, i have a turbo timer, catch can, pre filter, and diff breathers in the shed, but in all reality there isnt much chance of those getting done before the end of the year.

That is an impressive to do list
For me its a quick oil change,crawl under and throw a bit of grease around,general check up and away i go
Are we there yet

wouldn't mind getting a pre filter, heard they can be handy. Might even look into some underbody protection whilst I am at it.

List is getting to big and time is getting closer and closer.

nathand22, just saw your sig and noticed that you don't have a sway bar, assuming this is the front. How has it impacted on your ride in the front?

Wow, what a "if you build it, they will come" list. Look forward to seeing that all finished

My to do list for the Muster:

1 - get Nav actually running
2 - go to Muster

See yas there

Lj

wouldn't mind getting a pre filter, heard they can be handy. Might even look into some underbody protection whilst I am at it.

List is getting to big and time is getting closer and closer.

nathand22, just saw your sig and noticed that you don't have a sway bar, assuming this is the front. How has it impacted on your ride in the front?

Good quality bash plates are IMO a MUST FOR THE D40, the radiator is so vulnerable.

As for the sway bars I will never put it back on.
Check out this thread for pics and info
http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=24323

Last edited:
will definitely leave them off I think.

picked up the 3" exhaust yesterday, fitted it up today. loving that the Nav now has a note to it

Good quality bash plates are IMO a MUST FOR THE D40, the radiator is so vulnerable.

As for the sway bars I will never put it back on.
Check out this thread for pics and info
http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=24323

got the bullbar bash plate and have changed the factory one for a heavier duty item, but the large bash plate must be for a spain as it doesnt fit anywhere on my thai chasis

Keen to hear the D40 with a full 3' system, dump pipe etc done if you can give us some video/sound action... :)

Keen to hear the D40 with a full 3' system, dump pipe etc done if you can give us some video/sound action... :)

I can try mate, but once I have it on my phone I am stuffed what to do with it from there...lol computer stuff and I just dont mix

extended brake lines done, catch can bracket made and catch can mounted. Now just need some hose, thought it was 3/4 pipe. I bought 3m only to get home and realise its 5/8.
Get that sorted tomorrow.

Just waiting on the monster rides gear, UCA"s and EGR plate

Awsome ! Does that mean your coming now Steve ? :D

I wish :( to be truthful , since I was ucked over on those funds , I haven't even had the motivation to even finish the few small things left I had to do , lol I've even avoided logging on here

Last edited:
sucks Steve..... don't become a hermit where possible matey!

2 Weeks to Go.... yippee (man I'm talking like my dad)

Latest posts

Back