My beast complete.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUFFD40

Reaction score
Hi guys, thought id post a pic of my car now that's its set up the way I want it, its my daily nothing crazy like some other rides on this forum but im wrapped in it, I was tossing between a Navara/ Hilux sr5/ Isuzu dmax 6 months ago and couldn't be happier with my decision couldn't justify the $$$ for the Toyota...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 372
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 412
Eventually you'll find it's never complete you will always find a mod that's irristable or something to make it that bit more capable, good luck

Cheers fellas... I guess there's always room for more improvement but I'm quite content with how it is now and planning on just enjoying it... Feels good to be apart of such a awesome forum! :)

Cheers fellas... I guess there's always room for more improvement but I'm quite content with how it is now and planning on just enjoying it... Feels good to be apart of such a awesome forum! :)

That's it man if your not enjoying it along the way then there's no point, being on apprentice wages it takes me a good 10000kms before I add another mod to the d22 basically because money's tight and I've never really been in a situation out 4wding where I've absolutely needed something like a winch ect

Latest posts

Back