Its not too late to register for the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
As the title says, ITS NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER FOR THE 2013 NAVARA MUSTER AT JANOWEN HILLS 4X4 PARK.

ITS ONLY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AWAY SO IF YOU ARE KEEN FOR AN AWESOME WEEKEND OF CAMPING, 4X4 DRIVING, SOME FUN BY ENTERING THE "NAVKHANA",

MEETING OTHER MEMBERS, CHECKING OUT THERE UTES AND THOUSANDS OF $$$ WORTH OF PRIZES CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND COME AND JOIN US FOR THE

SECOND EVER NAVARA FORUM MUSTER.

WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOU THERE.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wondering if the emails have gone out for the raffle tickets?? i have not recieved any confirmation yet nor any for my registration.
Getting close now boys and girls.

Cheers Steve

Hi Steve

send PM to Old.Tony and he'll get back to you and I'll ask him tonight as well.

Lj

I'm gutted I wont be there. I'll be in NZ for a wedding. Would of been good to test new suspension and meet fellow Nav enthusiasts

was just thinking maybe we should go, but i have to bloody work!! Damn it and its in qld this time too, oh well good excuse to go next year when its in another state.

looks like it will be a great weekend with a great turn out!!

cheers
bryan

was just thinking maybe we should go, but i have to bloody work!! Damn it and its in qld this time too, oh well good excuse to go next year when its in another state.

looks like it will be a great weekend with a great turn out!!

cheers
bryan

why not take part in that great aussie tradition called having a sickie??:puke:

=( just saw the pormo on youtube. Maybe next year and she'll be better set up then too.

as I live not far from janowen and having to work Friday and plans on the sunday is it possible to just go on the Saturday. do I still need to register or just pay the janowen fees to get in. cheers

i believe day visitors are more than welcome,you will have to pay janowen fees and wont recieve any goodies that come with rego,like shirt and number plate draw
but you can still play on the tracks and get to meet fellow nav owners
hope to see you there

Last edited:
just another question im going on the Saturday but is it ok if my brother and a mate come as well the only thing is they drive a pajero cheers

Brother Pajero to can come for a play. Just can't enter the gymkhana to try to win a prize as its Nav based (obviously). He can try the course and come out on tours etc as well.

Day trippers need to be aware there is a Park 4wd fee tho too

Lj

only a week to go but you can still come and join all of us, you can even register on the day!!!

Latest posts

Back