New Nissan Juke SUV/CUV Announced...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah just what the world needs another stupid looking car, they probably expect people to pay to drive something that ugly.

What gets me is they are actually paying someone and no doubt paying them large sums to come up with these stupid designs.

Mythbusters tried to prove a mud packed car with divots in it is more fuel efficient than the same car without divots, proven or not I wonder how long it will be before we start seeing dimpled cars. Maybe they should have trademarked the idea

Ugly has a new name, the JUKE!

Seriously we have to find the blueprints to this vehicle and burn it before someone sees this monstrosity, imagine when toyots lovers see this hideous thing, nissan owners will cop it big time.

looks like a murano after a 100 kmh smash with a scania.

perhaps we should start a petition pleading to nissan to leave it in europe?

I think theres alot of cars coming out that we should urge all companies to leave it in who ever thought of its head.

Or Joke?

I like my mothers Dualis as a little commuter car but I think we will need to skip at least one model based on that design!

I don't mind the rear too much except that they seem not to have been able to decide if they are going to poach design cues from Mazda (The wheel arches) or Volvo (The tail lights and bum) but the front looks like it had three design teams and they all thought they were working on different cars! Plus it looks altogether too much like the Subaru Tribeca around the grille, I though that those things were about the ugliest car I had seen in years!

Yeah but I want the case of beer in the fridge and the pizza in the oven not on the bodywork

If Paris Hilton got raped by a ssang yong, this car is what the baby would look like!

Kill it now, before it spreads

lol... wow, i know you're all gonna think I'm insane (and really, i'm not going to disagree on that point) but I actually like it... genuinely like it.

Oi, don't bring that straight jacket to me!

lol... wow, i know you're all gonna think I'm insane (and really, i'm not going to disagree on that point) but I actually like it... genuinely like it.

Oi, don't bring that straight jacket to me!

Now taste like that is bringing you dangerously close to receiving a Moe comment :stop:

Latest posts

Back