Xrox bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent Naudi

Reaction score
I went and bought an Xrox bar and got it fitted through opposite lock, they are great blokes to deal with in my opinion.
This was early this year and about a month or two later I noticed some splits had developed in the mounting brackets.
I've only recently taken it back in for some other work and I pointed out the problem, they weren't happy either and whilst they had the car, took it down to the manufacturer and they ending up giving me some free mounting brackets.

What I was wondering is has anyone else had this issue?

Not on mine, i've had my xrox bar on since jan and I did the gunbarrell with it and no such cracks

I was hoping it wasn't common, they replaced the brackets so I'm happy with that here's what I'm talking about though

so when i took the nav in to get some electricals done they had a look and didnt like it one bit so whilst they had the car they took it to the manufacturer of the bar and they gave me free mounting brackets to replace the existing ones with

Latest posts

Back