"WINCH" Compatible Intercooler kits D22 ZD30 - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forefront Industries

2013 & 2014 muster Sponsor
Reaction score
hi guys

they are finally here and ready to be shipped

pics are below

the kits include ABSOLUTELY everything to fit

all pipe work
all joiners
all clamps
all nuts
all bolts
the cooler
and full instructions with pics!
AND free pre filter removal pipe!
NOTE: relocation of the power steering cooler is required ...we include a bracket for one side but you will need to make a bracket for the other side to suit your winch compatible front bar as they are all different.

as well as being a great turbo catcher these kits offer very good cooling of your boost pressure.....we noticed a substantial increase in torque and much cooler induction air.

the kit is very easy to fit at home and requires NO HOLES to be cut in any structural body parts ( only easy trimming of some plastic parts)

PLEASE NOTE !!.... THIS KIT MAY NOT FIT EVERY SINGLE WINCH SETUP WITH EVERY SINGLE COMBINATION OF WINCH BAR ON THE MARKET.....PLEASE MEASURE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR AIR CON CONDENSOR TO YOUR WINCH AND LET ME KNOW BEFORE BUYING

$799 + del ....PM me for best del price

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2175kitsmlffSML.jpg
    IMG_2175kitsmlffSML.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,118
  • IMG_1757smallkits.jpg
    IMG_1757smallkits.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,759
Last edited:
Hi, I like your kit, just a few questions for you

Would it suit a 2012 D22 STR 2.5CR with a genuine Nissan bull bar and warn winch installed?

What are the benefits to having this inter cooler installed?

Would it fit with a dual battery setup already fitted?

I'm guessing the one pictured is fitted on the 3 liter D22?

Cheers

Kade

hi guys

they are finally here and ready to be shipped

pics are below

the kits include ABSOLUTELY everything to fit

all pipe work
all joiners
all clamps
all nuts
all bolts
the cooler
and full instructions with pics!
AND free pre filter removal pipe!
NOTE: relocation of the power steering cooler is required ...we include a bracket for one side but you will need to make a bracket for the other side to suit your winch compatible front bar as they are all different.

as well as being a great turbo catcher these kits offer very good cooling of your boost pressure.....we noticed a substantial increase in torque and much cooler induction air.

the kit is very easy to fit at home and requires NO HOLES to be cut in any structural body parts ( only easy trimming of some plastic parts)

PLEASE NOTE !!.... THIS KIT MAY NOT FIT EVERY SINGLE WINCH SETUP WITH EVERY SINGLE COMBINATION OF WINCH BAR ON THE MARKET.....PLEASE MEASURE THE DISTANCE FROM YOUR AIR CON CONDENSOR TO YOUR WINCH AND LET ME KNOW BEFORE BUYING

$789 + del ....PM me for best del price

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi, I like your kit, just a few questions for you

Would it suit a 2012 D22 STR 2.5CR with a genuine Nissan bull bar and warn winch installed?

What are the benefits to having this inter cooler installed?

Would it fit with a dual battery setup already fitted?

I'm guessing the one pictured is fitted on the 3 liter D22?

Cheers

Kade

hi kade

we only have kits for the 3litre ( as they came from the factory with no cooler at all)....if you have a 2.5 you might want to look into the simplicity of a upgraded top mount....i dont think i have seen a front mount for them before?

hi kade

we only have kits for the 3litre ( as they came from the factory with no cooler at all)....if you have a 2.5 you might want to look into the simplicity of a upgraded top mount....i dont think i have seen a front mount for them before?

Hi, cheers for that yer ill look at upgrading the top mount, think I seen a few posts in here :)

I sent you a email, you have the upgraded turbo for the 2012 2.5CR?

Latest posts

Back