Cant find Diesel chip review page again!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate

Reaction score
Hi all
About a year ago i stumbled across a page that had a comprehensive explanation of dieselchips and some reviews and prices of some of the brands and there used to be a lot of topics on various 4x4 pages linking to this write up.
I have been searching for ages now and cant seem to find it1 does anyone have it bookmarked or know where i can find a page like this again?

Cheers

That was a top write up mate unfortunately Lyndsey who was the original author stopped working for the company that he posted under rather than give them the credit for the write up he deleted all the posts.He now is known as diesel tuner perhaps send him a pm with your question i am sure he will have an answer but in saying that i haven't noticed anything posted from him of late.
John

Last edited:
he's been absent lately...

anyway pirate just get a steinbauer, I did months of research and its the safest one with pretty much zero complaints, was going to chip my ZD30 (all the same anyway on the ZD30) but I ended up getting a hilux which has more power than the average chipped ZD30 anyway so ended up forgetting about it.

Awesome, thanks joe2006, thats exactly the one i thought id lost forever!
@ 180degrees yeah im leaning toward either the steinbauer or supercar performance diesel smart module, does the steinbauer have the option for boost controller and EGT gauge?
Cheers

Awesome, thanks joe2006, thats exactly the one i thought id lost forever!
@ 180degrees yeah im leaning toward either the steinbauer or supercar performance diesel smart module, does the steinbauer have the option for boost controller and EGT gauge?
Cheers
No Pirate those options are not available with the chip only however a manual boost controller and egt gauge can be purchased separately to complement the chip.

Latest posts

Back