• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

E.O.I Remote sliding tonneau cover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcv

Reaction score
Remote sliding electric tonneau cover

Hi all,

I have a hard tonneau sliding cover for sale. Its black in colour and has very little scratches or marks on it. Its fully remote controlled with an additional switch inside the ute mounted on the dash. Comes complete with all the tracks , fixings and wiring etc.

I bought it 2nd hand and was going to fit it to my Navara. Now decided to get a canopy. I have never fitted it to my ute, only set it up in the garage to test it out and see how to fit it.
Can be seen on the website- www.quig.com.au
approx. $3000 new.
Looking for approx. $500 or poss swap for a bulbar or nice set of wheels and AT's

Richard

Last edited:
I will upload some pictures tonight

George,I tried to send you a message,your inbox is full
Send me your email addy ,I will email some pics to you.

Richard

Last edited:
Picture of cover, as requested
Needs a good clean up,the marks on the cover are from packaging tape which will come off with a little turps.

Sports bars fit onto this cover too

Any questions please ask

Richard

Attachments

• IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Hey sorry about the inbox , I have Bridgestone dueler all terains in great condition and standard str wheels in great condition . Where abouts are u located mate ? And also can this fit with a overlip tub liner ?

Latest posts

Back