D22 YD25 high flow Turbos - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forefront Industries

2013 & 2014 muster Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi guys I have been asked by the moderators to add a section here for the new products I have released for Navara

Being a Navara owner myself ( and a product developer as my job) I decided to make a few improvements and offer them to other owners

Please see my new high flow turbo with forged billet compressor for the D22 YD25 navara below

features include a ton compressor wheel modifications to allow a faster spool up time and more efficient turbo using later technology....also comes with adjustable wastegate actuator to adjust boost above AND below oem settings

the new forged billet aluminium compressor flows more air then the factory unit
has a better blade design
and utilises extended tip technology for faster spool up
all our turbos come with adjustable wastegates to turn the boost up or down

and the best part its completely bolt up!

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!-- the biggest cause of failure of turbos on the yd25 is from lack of oil changes.....change your oil regularly!

$799 FREE DELIVERY

OTHER PRODUCTS
Small and Large provent catch cans available all the time ( new washable filter)
Navara Pre filter Bypass pipe
zd30 d22 billet turbo
winch compatible intercooler kits
BIG front mount kit for those not running winches
and for those with mates with patrols zd30 billet turbo in stock

attachment.php

Attachments

• finalff.jpg
    finalff.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 2,272
Last edited:
I think the same as our zd30 we got a good increase in hp plus something like 60nm of torque!!!

More torque down low and up hills is where I love mine

yes janssen no need for a chip....I dont have one on mine

How much earlier is boost coming on? Im currently getting a decent pull from 1600 rpm. Would love to get that at 1200rpm.

It might not show heaps earlier on the gauge like an exhaust would do...but the extended tip will build total boost faster it works be spinning a greater diameter at the same speed

How do you get more power without adding fuel ? and just a higher flow turbo

can you post both the hot and cold side maps please

a high flow turbo charger produces more flow and can build boost faster at lower revs

the factory map sensor or maf sensor will give fuel according to whats going through it

YES a chip would yield even better results but not necessary to have an all around nicer car to drive

i dont have a chip on my nav and the high flow turbo was a huge change over factory.....pulls up hills better ....less laggy....can hold higher gears without constantly having to drop back for a round about or hill which is mainly a torque increase

Last edited:
Lawry, answer in short is no---

Forefront...can you post the maps as requested in my previous post please

I dont have any maps for the new compressor wheels.....I dont have that sort of equipment available ofcourse

Your entitled to your opinion but my dyno sheets and about 50 members on here will argue with you all day long as well as a few thousand people world wide fitting rb25 turbos to rb20 wrx owners fitting td06 and vf34s and not touching ecus

a more efficient turbo will make more power....no one said it will spin the wheels in 5th

Lawry, answer in short is no---

Forefront...can you post the maps as requested in my previous post please

so you telling me if i remove my inter-cooler and water/meth kit so my IAT return to 150c i will have no change in power what so ever.
I understand that adding more air to a diesel with an A/F ratio well above 18:1 would provide no real power gains. These turbos might give you 3-5kw from a more complete combustion.
torque increase are another story but i as well as others have jumped around 30-40nm
don't like it then don't buy the turbo

Last edited:
So tempting to buy but need to save for a house. I don't know about other Nav owners but since changing the diff ratios to 4.88's i haven't really needed the extra power to turn 33's

So tempting to buy but need to save for a house. I don't know about other Nav owners but since changing the diff ratios to 4.88's i haven't really needed the extra power to turn 33's
Get 2 sets of wheels mate use your 265/70 during the week when you go bush put the big ones on no turbo upgrade will supply the power most expect out of such a tiny donk whilst it helps remember it's a simple upgrade those guy's were a sponsor for the muster support them if you can.

Get 2 sets of wheels mate use your 265/70 during the week when you go bush put the big ones on no turbo upgrade will supply the power most expect out of such a tiny donk whilst it helps remember it's a simple upgrade those guy's were a sponsor for the muster support them if you can.

Agreed

I do have 2 sets of tires that I run 265/70 for the streets and 285/75 when wheeling. Ill buy a forefront turbo when someone posts pre and post dyne sheets

I do have 2 sets of tires that I run 265/70 for the streets and 285/75 when wheeling. Ill buy a forefront turbo when someone posts pre and post dyne sheets

im working on it....still trying to a hold of a mates car to do before and after...having trouble as he is 1.5hrs away....if i get someone local it will be done straight away

Wait we will don't rush anything the simple fact you supported the muster means more to me and i hope you receive followup business thanks again for your good work.

Latest posts

Back