D40 from the U.S.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcm4090

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Mike and I have a 2005 Nissan Frontier (D40) Crew Cab with the NISMO package. I wanted to see the a lttle of more what the Navara guy might be going.

Here are a few pic's of my truck.

GWNF2008183.jpg

GWNF72008096.jpg

029.jpg

Awesome D40 mate. What does the Nismo package entail? There's no way we would be able to drive a Navara that high on the roads here in Australia!

Nice truck mate, does that have a lift kit through it or is that a standard set up.

What wheels and tyres are they, size etc.....

Do you guys have a lot of wheels to choose from for the D40 over in the states. Any websites you can pass this way?

Welcome and enjoy the stay

hello

Hello Mike, nice truck. i have heard that the d40 in the states is availible with a factory diff lock, do you know if that is true?:questionmark:

First thanks for the warm welcome.

Jon, The NISMO package comes with Rear locker, 5 channel utili-track system in the bed, Factory spray-on bedliner, ABLS (4wheel limited slip), thin skid plates, Bilstein shocks, and 265/75R16 tires.
I have seen 2 D40 about my size on anther forum.

Navara_cruz, here is a link to my build thread were you can see everything I have done to my truck. mcm4090 Frontier build - Expedition Portal Forum
In the 16" size there are not a lot of options. MB wheels and Pro Comp rims have a few rims that fit. I will get you a few links.

bob, Yes the NISMO package comes with electronic locking rear differential. We also have rear disc brakes here.

If you guys have any other questions just ask.

Last edited:
Back