Body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure who does them but i would say "opposite lock" would.
you can buy the kit from Zordo from this forum and from all reports he will give you step by step instruction as well as over the phone advice if you get into any probs.

http://ultimatesuspension.com.au/index.php

recommended by others on the forum and when I get more active again. we are slated to have a suspension upgrade with them.

While i use Ultimate and really rate all their equipment and service, so much so i have had it on all my navara's im pretty sure they dont do body lifts, but im not 100% so may be give Brendan a call and see what he says.

I asked recently and they don't do body lifts. however if your can supply one they are happy to install think they quoted like 300-400 to fit. Don't go opposite lock for a body lift they want 1000 supply and fit which is pretty steep imo

DIY install in 2 hours or less.. Is really quite easy on the D40 2013 Navara, Loosen a clip on drivers side wheel arch, Bottom radiator shroud just unclips, Loosen bolts jack it up and put your blocks in...
There is a good lengthy write up here somewhere with pics

Took about 3+ hours with the 05 D22...

Latest posts

Back