2013 xmas nav trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk1776

Reaction score
2013 xmas nav trip - December 14 mark your calendars

Hi All

We are now doing Zig Zag next month let's call this trip "Christmas Nav Trip" - will be the last trip fro this year
for Navs in NSW/Sydney/ACT hope we get the numbers. We will plan everything on the day.

Trip: Zig Zag
Date: 14th of December 2013
Meet place: Zig Zag Car Park https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Z...,6.696167&oq=Zig+Zag+station&t=m&z=13&iwloc=A
Meet time: 9AM for early start
Camping: for members who will camp please contact Nevyn or nathand22
UHF CH: Please set to CH18

As usual - please add your name in the list

so far top of my head

1. Pbk GU + Surf + GQ
2. NathanD22 D40
3. Sparra D22
4. OneMofo D22 + 1
5. Tyson D40
6. Old.tony D40
7. Samcubus D22 + 1
8. Nevyn D22
9. Mike D40 + 2
10. Mr1jz GU + Hilux
11. Boots - D22

What to bring?

1. Food - however some people are throwing in snags/bacon/egg and rolls
2. Drinks
3. Fuel
4. Friendly attitude
5. Camping gears for people staying for the night.

Br
Raf

Note: forum meet up disclaimer
This forum is a community of like-minded people who enjoy the great outdoors in their Navaras

It is not an organisation or an incorporated club. It is a totally voluntary loose collection of people who share interests.

So it must be said that people who come along on members outings do so at their own risk, personal and material. Of course all care will be taken, however accidents can (and sometimes do) happen and that is the risk we all take on 4x4 outings.

It is expected each participant will carry appropriate insurance cover or be fully understanding of the level of insurance cover they have. This forum does not provide insurance to any participant.

Buffoonery or larrikinism won't be tolerated in this group for this very reason (I really don't expect this from our members anyway, but it needs to be said).

Likewise, if somebody is uncomfortable with any situation or decision made on an outing they are entitled to speak up and raise those concerns. Our group won't be pressuring people into situations they don't want to be in. Participants will be responsible for their own actions and entitled to make their own decisions.

So let's all get out there, have fun, make friends and enjoy the bush and each others company; but understand we all do so at our own risks.

Last edited:
oh its Expression of Interest

everyone can just suggest a place to tackle and dates

Last edited:
Between sydney and newcastle ?
a few of us newcastle guys would probably be keen
I am

HAHAHA yeah im keen i thought EOI was a place around Sydney. Between Sydney and Newcast might mean a better turnout so why not.

Watagans would be the only place between Sydney and Newcastle wouldnt it??

Im always keen to go for a run.

What about doing the powerlines track up at lithgow/ zigzag railway??

Watagans have tame main tracks but some of the side tracks can be interesting. There's a play area here that we had a look at the last time we went through but the nearby toilets had some idiots do a dump on the seat.

We're up for it. The Pines area is good for lunch, or we could go to the Basin as long as the water hasn't been stagnant for too long (it stinks when it hasn't been raining for a while).

Pick a date, destination and we'll be there.

14th/15th Decemeber?? would give plenty of time for people to plan and be closer to everyone having holidays and time off work not to mention i think its around school holidays. Only a suggestion i`m sure were all flexable.

That's sound fair - I haven't been to Watagans - I guess I have to pass the baton to someone who is very familiar with the area.

OneMofo or Sparra would you boys want to create new thread? for this trip? we can do a xmas trip to watagans :)

Yes Mr moderator please change the title im sure were all fine with that, Mr Nathand22 your input here maybe needed as i`m sure you would be familiar with that area.

Back