Bull bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodieD40

Reaction score
hey guys i just got a 2013 D40, just wanted some help on best place to buy bars from and get installed, still looking around to find ones i like i love the look of the xrox bar but im hearing its not the best and crumbles pretty easy that being said im not going to be doing any extreme off roading more touring around, cheers guys

If you're after animal strike protection, a "full" bar is the way to go. It gives you the best protection from strike damage to the vital components at the front of the engine bay, as well as the lights.

If you are prepared to sacrifice some of that, the ARB Sahara bar gives almost as much protection to the radiator etc (the hoop is bolted on and will tear off it struck hard), and has a cleaner look around the wing area.

I went the MCC Falcon bar, bit cheaper than the bigger named brands and looks ok too.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1385280500.447647.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1385280500.447647.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 121
nice rig

hey mate was just wondering if you could send me through some more pictures of your bull bar as i have been looking for a while at bull bars and been unsure and didn't want to pay the price they wanted. my email is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back