D21 torsion bars and lowering blocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navaranugget

Reaction score
Hey guys , I've got 2" lowering blocks in the rear of my 1991 2wd navara d21 nugget and now the front sits up a little higher , just wondering if any of you guys have any experience of lowering front torsion bars and how low you can go with out having other problems like positive camber pre mature wear on components I want the front down 1 1/2" to 2" lower

Good way to lower the front suspension with the torsion bars is to drive the ute for about 200,000km over rough terrain :)

Never done it myself, but I imagine that if you sit the front of the car up on blocks (under the chassis) so the wheels are hanging, then it shouldn't be too hard. Trick will be getting them even I guess.

Good way to lower the front suspension with the torsion bars is to drive the ute for about 200,000km over rough terrain :)

Never done it myself, but I imagine that if you sit the front of the car up on blocks (under the chassis) so the wheels are hanging, then it shouldn't be too hard. Trick will be getting them even I guess.

Back