Limited Edition Runva 11XP by Wolf 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf 4x4

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wolf 4x4 have worked with Runva Australia on a limited edition model for Christmas.
Strictly restricted to 100 units, this special edition 11XP features a Black paint job, with Red Dyneema rope.

Mechanically the same as the normal 11XP and the same price.
Arriving into stock on the 10th December, these will not last long!

http://www.wolf4x4.com.au/products.php?product=Runva-Winch-11XP-Wolf-Edition

Official Image

11xp_Black__55186.1385935014.1280.1280.jpg

wolf

Are these still available???

This is what i have in my Nav now Rusty, was a chrissy present from the misses. its not the limited edition one but from what i can see there is no difference (other then color) besides other then the rope its hidden behind my bar. i`v used it for a full day winching my ute down tricky bit of road with 2 broken Tie Rod Adjusters, ran my battery flat to a point i had no dash lights, but thats expected by the amount i was using it and that i just turned the ute off after using it without recharge.
Good bit of kit no regrets so far and am impressed by the warrenty it comes with, which was the biggest selling point for me comnsidering the price.
Good luck with the hunt.

edit oh and by the way the standard ones comes with everything listed here including the snatch block.

Yeh I like the red winch rope. I've heard some very good reviews on this winch. And yours is just another.

I was hoping to get it with one of there specials which usually comes with a winch recovery kit or something.

Hey Rusty there is a 10% price reduction currently available before a 10% price rise at MSA listed in the advertising section, they sell Runva winches might be worth a look.

Looks like the EWX12000 is the only winch over 5HP with steel cable option.
I have been told numerous times to opt for steel cable over dyneema rope if i have the capacity to mount it up.

Looks like the EWX12000 is the only winch over 5HP with steel cable option.
I have been told numerous times to opt for steel cable over dyneema rope if i have the capacity to mount it up.

I honestly thought about it but then i physically picked one up and decided my poor old nav was heavy enough up front. i used mine for about 4 hours one day trying to winch myself down a hill with 2 broken Tie Rod Adjusters and the only fault i could find was i sent my battery dead flat.

I think that's a very reliable battery. To take that much abuse is good from a battery.

I'm unsure on whether I need to go winch or rear bar

Thanks guys. I have settled on the 11xp limited edition. It seems wolf4x4 have another 100 on order due to high demand.

Latest posts

Back