Xrox bullbar / bodylift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redman

Reaction score
Have a Xrox bullbar installed and now just put a body lift in... 2013 D40..
I see xrox have mounts to suit a 50mm body lift. Im guessing these are just fabricated longer mounts rather than bolt on extensions?

Im looking to buy some or may have to get some extension plates made...

Anyone know about xrox body lift mounts or any metal fab workers keen for couple cartons of beer/cash? :confused2:

If you are prepared to wait a few week Id say the xrox brackets would be a better choice. I had mine made for a 2" body lift and did the lift the same time as I put the bullbar on

I just ordered mine from the opposite lock with the 2" lift. I'd just get on to them. They would be better because they have the crush points that make them ADR approved I think.

hey mate im just wondering if you could let me know if the new brackets are actually extended or just have holes drilled 2 inches higher on the mounting brackets as i have a pair of standard xrox mounting brackets sitting in the spare room and it would be sweet if i could just use those and modify them

Back